"This is about my life as a sugar baby and for me to learn from other babies and to give advice. I don’t know everything, but I do drive a Range Rover!"


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sugar Baby Maintenance


As a sugar baby you have to look good ALL of the time and be well versed. We are like trophies that need to be shined.

I work out 3 days a week with a trainer at the gym in my condo, I eat only organic foods, and I only eat small portions, unless I’m with Raul, and then I eat whatever and work out extra hard latter.

I am at the hair salon and nail salon once a week and always wear individual eyelashes.

Keeping up with the news is important, the stock market, and baseball (his favorite sport).

I do everything I can to keep him interested. Randomly sending a sexy photo or text, calling for phone sex while he is away on business, cooking him dinner. It is almost like being a wife, except you can’t nag --- ever!

3 comments:

  1. ok im new at this and have been sayin for awhile that i wanna sugadaddy but i was always playin but in reality i do wanna sugadaddy,someone to spoil me,but idk where to start!
    I have a potential SD..but he's married =/
    how do i...
    1)find a SD
    2)get tha money and gifts without looking like a golddigger and without givin up tha goods??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVEEE YOUR BLOG. I'm just beginning I can use all the insight I can get! justgotcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.dating-arrangement.com/ is a new dating site for Mutually Beneficial Relationships

    ReplyDelete